Welcome to Yoxford & Peasenhall Nursery
Yoxford and Peasenhall Primary School opened a nursery in summer 2018.
The unit has a small but growing cohort of mixed nursery and Reception aged children, able to learn and develop in a purpose built, brand new facility designed entirely for Early Years Foundation Stage learning.
The building is open and spacious so the children can have access to all areas of learning at all times. The nursery has a secure outdoor area which the children are able to use throughout the day and are free to choose from indoor and outdoor activities. This allows the children the opportunity to explore new and exciting experiences.
If you would like to visit us we would love to show you around! Please contact the school office on 01728 668291 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. We look forward to meeting you and your child.
Admission into our Nursery
Children are eligible to be admitted to Yoxford & Peasenhall Nursery at the beginning of the term following their 3rd birthday. They are entitled to 15 hours of free provision with some parents able to claim 30 hours provision, subject to your working income. To check your eligibility please visit the government's website at www.childcarechoices.gov.uk for further information or call their helpline on 0300 123 4097.
For children who turn 3 between 1 April to 31 August the free childcare starts from September (Autumn term).
For children who turn 3 between 1 September to 31 December the free childcare starts from January (Spring term).
For children who turn 3 between 1 January to 31 March the free childcare starts from April (Summer term).
Payment of Nursery Fees
The Consortium Multi Academy Trust operates a standard policy for the charging of Nursery fees. The policy can be viewed here.
The Nursery fee guidance is attached below:
- Parents may claim 15 hours early years funding, per week, from the term after their child’s 3rd birthday.
- Cost of additional sessions taken over and above the 15 hours early education funding is £12.60 for up to 3 hours.
- Parents whose children attend either mornings or afternoons have the option to also take the lunch period at £3.15 and bring a packed lunch or pay £5.68 and have a school meal.
- There is no sibling discount
- To find out if you are eligible to claim for additional funding over the statutory entitlement of 15 hours up to a total of 30 hours per week please visit https://www.gov.uk/help-with-childcare-costs/free-childcare-and-education-for-2-to-4-year-olds; to check your entitlement. If a code is generated let the school office know so that this can be applied to your account once they have verified it, please note that once a code has been confirmed the funding cannot begin until the beginning of the following term.